With matcha becoming a popular ingredient in everything from coffee to baked goods, it’s hard not to come across it
Green tea and matcha come from the same plant as other teas and have a lot of the same benefits,
Before starting any new journey, it’s natural to have questions. We’ve compiled a list of some of the most common
L-theanine, a naturally occurring amino acid most commonly found in matcha and green tea, is rising in popularity as science
Tis the season for gift giving. Let Unicity’s gift giving guide be your inspiration as you shop for thoughtful gifts
Urijah Faber said, “Good health is true wealth,” and nothing could be more true. Health is the greatest wealth especially
- Low sugar nutritious energy drink.
- It provides a smooth and sustained energy boost.
- It contains potent antioxidants which protect the cells from free radicals damage.
- It provides right combination of electrolytes to maintain electrolytes balance for good health.
- L-theanine in Chi-Oka Matcha can help to increase mental focus, improve memory and reduce stress.
- It assists to increase metabolism and thermogenesis.